Friday 19 October 2012

Feature and Follow #16

Weekly Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This is a weekly meme where we answer questions and blog hop to find new blogs to follow. You follow me I will follow you back
Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?
Well my usual genre is YA novels. I also read NA novels too but I have always seem to put them together.
Edit: NA stands for New Adult. Books with college age characters.

When I am not reading YA/NA, I like to read Paranormal Romance or Urban Fantasy. My favourite series' have to be The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward and Midnight Breeds series by Lara Adrian.




Becky

6 comments:

  1. One of my fav series ever is BDB!! Great choice!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, must be too early in the morning or something, but what's NA? This is the second time I am seeing it. Totally get YA, ;) but NA? Non Adult?? Not sure...

    I read pararnormals 24/7! Of course there's subgenres within that scope! Like some dystopians and steampunks, but paranormal pretty much sums up my reads!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NA stands for New Adult so books based in college/ mature YA. It is a new term.

      Delete
  3. Hopping through. I love BDB. I've only read the first 3. I want to read more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paranormal romance is one of my favorite genres! I absolute love BDB!!! I have yet to read anything by Lara Adrian but I do want to! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D