Wednesday 2 January 2013

Can't Wait Books of 2013

Day 2 of 2013 and I have already finished off one book. Pretty good start. I foresee this being a good year for reading. Here is my initial list of books that I cannot wait to get my hands on asap this year. Books may be added to the list as the year progresses.

Books in release date order.

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis
Release Date: 15th January 

Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
Release Date: 22nd January

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Release Date: 5th February

Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breeds #11) by Lara Adrian
Release Date:7th February

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Release Date: 12th February

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Release Date: 19th March
 
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Release Date: 21st March 

Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11) by J.R. Ward
Release Date: 23rd March

Fall of Night (Morganville Vampire #14) by Rachel Caine
Release Date: 7th May

and

Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth
No Cover, no title and no release date!
I am just hoping that book is released in 2013 and I don't have to wait any longer. 
The cliff hanger was a killer.

With the exception of the last book, all of these books come out in the first half of the year. I wonder what delights are to be discovered.

Becky

4 comments:

  1. There are so many awesome books coming out this year! I'm anxiously waiting for most of the books on your list, especially Shades of Earth, Scarlet, and The Indigo Spell! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlet and the third book in the Divergent series are also on my 2013 tbr list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look amazing but I'm especially excited for Boundless. So happy that the release date is so close. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this post, keep it up for updating us, i am waiting for ur new article.
    IPL8 live stream 2015
    mpscomputers
    Harjinder Singh
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D